Everest Renjo La Pass Trek is certainly one of the most stunning mountain areas on earth. This Everest Trekking enables trekkers who have a limited time to discover the most famous beauties of the Everest Region. Set amongst breath-taking high mountain scenery, the route leads through the Khumbu – Sherpa country. 2 routes are possible: Renjo Pass trek or an alternative itinerary.
The trail to Gokyo is a gradual ascent up the valley passing through patches of birch and rhododendron forest where the elusive musk deer can sometimes be seen. Through small yak-grazing settlements, we reach the Gokyo lakes.
The Gokyo Peak (5480m) ascent is one of the highlights of this circuit. We stay here to savor the incredible scenery, including magnificent views of Everest (8848m), Makalu, Cho Oyo (8153m), and Lhotse (8511m), to name but a few.
The Renjo Pass route is off the usual beaten track. At the pass, a great view of the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a myriad of snowy peaks in the background provide this incredible atmosphere.
The alternative route is much easier. From Gokyo, the trail descends along the opposite bank of the Dudh Kosi.
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla
- Explore Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazar
- Panoramic view from Syanbuche
- Experiencing life as the “mountain people” live, in the heart of the Himalayas
- Visit Tyangboche Monastery
- Ascent Gokyo Peak( 5357m)
- Spectacular Mt. views from Gokyo Peak & Renjola pass
- Cross Renjola pass(5360m) – Visit the beautiful Gokyo lake.