The Langtang Valley is known for its abundance of Natural, Cultural and Historical resources
which gives us authentic Nepalese village experiences. The valley is also known as the “Valley
of Glaciers.” The highest point of this trek is Kyanjin Gompa which is at 4,700 meters. Enjoy the
beautiful scenery along the way with jaw dropping views of mighty mountains, pine forests, swift
mountain streams and rugged rocks. During this trek you’ll also get to understand the ancient
Tibetan culture and its historical importance.
Because of the 2015 earthquake, most of the valley was destroyed but after COVID, with the
increasing tourist flows the villagers are making a comeback with their swift and gentle smile
while welcoming you. You can not only enjoy the natural sceneries but also the culture, local
foods, wildlife, birds and butterflies as well. Make sure to pack all the necessary equipment
while trekking Langtang Valley trek because no one can say what nature might have for us in the
bag. The weather condition is highly unpredictable.
Highlights of the trip
- Visit the Tibetan village at Langtang
- Amazing views of Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Lang Sisa
- Ascent of Chorkari Ri (5050m)
- Panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m
- Spectacular views of the Ice fluted Gyanghempo peak.
- Unspoiled Nature with pine forests, mountain streams and wild animals.