Annapurna Trekking is one of the unique and dramatic combinations loaded with exciting adventure with three scenic and wonderful areas of Southern Annapurna Himalaya range where leads walk to daily views of mighty peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himal.
Truly a great fascinating adventure of a lifetime experience where you will be walking from low warm paddy fields to cool alpine woodland of tall rhododendron-oaks-magnolia and pine trees in spring the area will be magic in flowering season turning the whole hills and valley colorful with wild rhododendron (national flower of Nepal) in full bloom.
Ghorepani and Kopra ridge areas are regarded as the world largest natural garden with native rhododendrons, awesome walks to Pun Hill for stunning sunrise views over an array of peaks, and then into off the beaten trails to the holy lake of Khayar, where few trekkers often visit this hidden area, a great opportunity for trekkers to visit some of the remote and isolated areas of Annapurna region.
Our adventure begins from beautiful Pokhara city and its scenic valley heading first to Mardi Himal areas located beneath towering Machhapuchare South Face ‘Fish Tail’ peak, and then into main trekking routes to picturesque Annapurna sanctuary enclosed within high peaks to reach Annapurna Base Camp with mind-blowing scenery of great mighty mountains.
From Annapurna base camp walk leads towards hidden areas around remote adventure destination at Khyar lake, regarded as holy fed from the glaciers of snowcapped peaks, and then heading into main trekking trails at Ghorepani and Pun Hill for alluring and stunning views of the sunrise over a range of mountains before heading back to Pokhara.
Our marvelous and overwhelming journey completes at scenic Pokhara, a great combination of a lifetime adventure for you to experience in our Best Annapurna Trekking destinations.
Highlights of the trek
- Adventure on scenic hills and valley of Southern Annapurna Himalaya with glorious views
- Great combination of treks with Khayar Lake, Annapurna base camp, and hidden Mardi Himal
- Enjoy a walk from mainstream trails to hidden pockets on off the beaten tracks into the wilderness
- Explore traditional Gurung and Magar farm villages of great interest with age-old custom
- In remote and isolated pristine environment to holy Lake of Khayar and at Mardi Himal areas
- Stunning sunrise views from Pun Hill to scenic Annapurna sanctuary and base camp
- From low warm climate to cool alpine forest and towards the arctic zone of ice and glaciers