Bardia National Park
Established in 1984, this park is situated in Nepal’s western Terai. It covers 968 sq. km. The park offers a variety of experiences in its vast undisturbed wilderness. About 70% of the forest consists of sal trees (which are used for the beautifully carved windows in Kathmandu) with a mixture of grass land and riverine forest. The park is home to endangered animals such as the Bengal tiger, wild elephant, greate. One-horned rhinoceros, swamp deer, and black buck. Other endangered species include gharial crocodile, marsh mugger and Gangetic dolphin, 200 species of birds and several species of snakes can also be seen in the park. Certain ethnic groups live in the park as well and you can experience their culture and traditions
How much will it cost?
Cost mainly depends on your duration of stay and your choice of accommodation. Most jungle safari packages are for 2 nights to 3 days costing on average US$ 70 to 400 which includes transportation, food, and accommodation, all the activities in the park and park fee.
Note:We do our best to make your visit as best as possible, so please contact us for more information.
What to bring with you?
2. Sun Hat and Sun Cream
3. Swim Wear
4. Light Clothes; Color should blend with natural surroundings
5. Light sweater or jacket for mornings and evenings during the winter season (Dec to Feb)
6. Shoes for easy movement
8. Swiss knife
9. Reading books
- Day 01:ARRIVE KATHMANDU. Welcome assistance at the Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free and at the evening participate at the live cultural programs. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 02:City guided tour in Kathmandu. After breakfast about 9 am, sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath( famous Hindus temple in south Asia, Boudhanath( Biggest Buddhist stupa in the world) Patan city( 16th century royal palace) and Kathmandu City. overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03:After breakfast drive to Chitwan and at the evening participate at the cultural programs. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 04:Activities canoe trip at Rapti river/ elephant bathing/ visit Elephant breeding centre/ Elephant safari. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 05:An early morning bird watching trip and after breakfast drive to Pokhara. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 06:Visit Old peace Buddhist stupa and international mountaineering museum. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 07:Drive to Nagarkot for the best panoramic mountain views. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 08:Hiking down to Changu Narayan temple and Visit old city Bhaktapur. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 09:After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure