This is famous treks, set amongst breathtaking high mountain scenery. Everest 3 High pass trek is one of Challenging and Strenuous trek. You will have opportunity of doing the best adventure passes during trek Khangma-La Pass (5535m) Chola-La pass (5368m) , Renjo La pass (5338m) and other high light such as Gokyo Ri, Kalapather and Everest Base Camp. Magnificent landscapes, imposing and prestigious peaks, tapering ridges and colorful villages contribute to turning this trek into an unforgettable experience.
From Kathmandu we fly to Lukla, and the adventure begins as we land at its tiny airstrip. We spend several days trekking through the homelands of the Sherpa people, among the most beautiful mountains. A day is spent at Namche Bazaar, the bustling market town in the heart of Sherpa country, and at Dinbuche a cluster of houses set among the high summer grazing pastures of the region. These rest days allow time to explore further and to acclimatize, an important factor in your enjoyment of the trek.
During the trip, you will meet friendly Sherpa people, picturesque villages great variety of culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries. The flora and fauna are other ornaments of the Sagarmatha National Park. The three pass trekking is continuously rewarded with dramatic Himalayan scenes, including four of the world's eight highest peaks; Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8,463m), Lhotse (8,516 m) and Everest (8,850m) and other mountains. You also have a chance to visit Kalapather (5550m, close view of Everest) and Everest base camp (5364m, Khumbu icefall). After exploring this imaging place, we cross over Chola-La pass (5368m) to go to Gokyo Valley. An excursion to the fourth and fifth lakes would be an extra attraction in Gokyo Valley from where the views are great. The Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. The Gokyo Ri (5330m/17487 feet) is considered as the best view point in the entire Everest Region. Renjo la pass provides a lifetime memory of panoramic views of the Everest and others Himalayan range. The Renjo-La Pass route is off the usual beaten track. At the pass, a great view of the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a numerous of snowy peaks are in the background, which provide as incredible atmosphere.
After nice view from the Renjo-La top, the trail descends following Thame valley. We then trek down by making our way back down to Lukla.
The cost for Everest high pass trekking on full board package is USD 1625 per person.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3 stars level, Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking, Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking, both ways domestic flight tickets from KTM/Lukla/KTM, necessary permits, all the ground transportation by tourist vehicles, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permits, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
Service Includes in the Cost in Details:
- All the ground transportation by tourist vehicles.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast at 3 stars level ( for two nights).
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking for you.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking( for 16 nights).
- Trip Map.
- Both ways domestic flight tickets from KTM/Lukla/KTM with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag( bag pack) and walking stick to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Trip achievement appreciation certificate(Sample Of Certificate)
- Emergency helicopter rescue arrangement which will be paid by your insurance company.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, local tax, tourist service charges.
- Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (hot, cold and alcoholic).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.