Unique Path Trekking & Expeditions offers adventure to Mardi Himal Trekking an ultimate destination, on least explored and around hidden areas of Annapurna Himalayan belts where majestic Machhapuchare 'Fish Tail' Peak and Mardi Himal located above high ridges and rolling hills from scenic Pokhara valley.
Mardi Himal stands at 5,587 m high, beneath towering majestic Machhapuchare the Fish Tail peak actually a lower rocky ridges of Machhapuchare, where Col Jimmy Roberts and his British team first explored in early 1960's and christened this virgin areas as 'Other Sanctuary' after first being Annapurna Sanctuary which is separated by the high ridges of Mardi and Machhapuchare Himal.
Although the walk to Mardi Himal slowly getting popular due to its unique scenery with daily excellent views of high snow capped peaks within complete tranquil environment and in the harmony of mountains and serene wilderness in the comfort of nice and cozy lodges.
Starting this marvelous journey to Mardi Himal Trekking taking a short drive from scenic and beautiful Pokhara, a famous and popular touristic spot blessed with natural green surrounding hills, mountains and lakes.
Drive leads to Mardi Himal starting point of the trek and then heading towards high alpine hills within Gurung tribe traditional villages on the main trail, and then our route diverts from the mainstream trekking path entering into dense alpine forest with scenic views of snow clad peaks of Annapurna and Machhapuchare Himalaya and as far towards Dhaulagiri.
As the walk progress reaching our main highlights and main destinations at high Mardi Himal base with stunning views of mountain range and beautiful landscapes.
After a wonderful moment on high ridges and hills at Mardi Himal our return journey heading back to beautiful Pokhara taking an alternative route with wonderful views past interesting farm villages, a short drive outskirt of Pokhara valley reaches to your hotel in Pokhara by the serene Phewa lake after a marvelous experience on Mardi Himal trekking with great guidance and services of Unique Trekking & Expeditions.
Mardi Himal Trekking offers excellent views of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft),
Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish-tail) 6,790 m, extends towards world’s 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167 m in the west with worlds 8th highest Mt. Manaslu 8,163 m towards further east.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast at 3 stars level, Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara, Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking, necessary permits, all the ground transportation as per itinerary, domestic flight tickets from Jomsom to Kathmandu Vai Pokhara, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permits, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
Service Includes in the Cost in Details:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu ( 2 nights) and Pokhara ( One night) with breakfast at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara for you.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking ( 11 nights).
- Domestic flight ticket from Jomsom to Kathmandu Vai Pokhara with airport tax.
- Trip Map.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Trip achievement appreciation certificate(sample of certificate).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits.
- Emergency helicopter rescue arrangement which will be paid by your insurance company.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, local tax, tourist service charges.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (hot, cold and alcoholic).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.