Let Unique Path Trekking & Expeditions show you the hidden wonders of Himalaya, as we present a unique adventure destination away from mainstream trekking trails which you might be bored, our Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking an adventure around South of Annapurna Himalaya just north of picturesque Pokhara valley in complete hidden areas within absolute wilderness in the harmony of mountains and natural surroundings.
Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking located Mid West Nepal Himalaya within massive Annapurna Mountain range, our destination is much different walking in on elusive trails hardly trekked by others travelers and adventurer.
Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking rewards you with excellent views of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft), Mt. Machhapuchare (Fish-tail) 6,997 m, with Mardi Himal 5,557 and extending towards world’s 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167 m in the west with worlds 8th highest Mt. Manaslu 8,163 m towards further east.
Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking leads you at scenic and fascinating destinations taking a short drive from beautiful Pokhara heading North through farm fields and terraces exploring nice Gurung traditional villages.
As the walk progress leaving behind human settlement and villages to enter into enchanting alpine forested areas of dense rhododendron-pines-oaks and fir tree lines which soon disappears as the journey leads into complete wilderness away from main trekking trails into remote and isolated picturesque at Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking.
After a wonderful time on high hills of Annapurna Himalaya, with incredible views of snowcapped peaks and stunning landscapes our journey leads back to Pokhara with mesmerizing experience of an amazing adventure on Machhapuchare Himal Base Camp Trekking.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast at 3 stars level, Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara, Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking, necessary permits, all the ground transportation as per itinerary, domestic flight tickets from Jomsom to Kathmandu Vai Pokhara, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permits, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
Service Includes in the Cost in Details:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu ( 2 nights) and Pokhara ( One night) with breakfast at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and Pokhara for you.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room in trekking ( 11 nights).
- Domestic flight ticket from Jomsom to Kathmandu Vai Pokhara with airport tax.
- Trip Map.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Trip achievement appreciation certificate(sample of certificate).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits.
- Emergency helicopter rescue arrangement which will be paid by your insurance company.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, local tax, tourist service charges.
Service Excludes in the cost in details:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 10 to USD 15 per person per day)
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (hot, cold and alcoholic).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment.
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.