Throung Peak (5555m / 18225ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationThroung Peak
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonMarch to June & September to December
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- Accomodationhree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationTourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
This mountain is the shortest possibility to gain a 6000 m-peak while doing the famous trekking around Annapurna. The highest point of this Trekking is Thorong La (pass), 5416 m. From this pass it is the first mountain to the south.
There are no detailed maps available about this area of Nepal (correct me if I'm wrong). The maps you can buy contain south of the pass only a mountain called Khatung Kang (6488 m). But this is not the mountain you can see and climb from Thorong La, but the one behind it. Because of that these mountains often are mixed up. At least in Germany the mountain is called Thorong Ri.
- Day 01: Arrival to Nepal & transfer hotel.
- Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
- Day 03: Drive Besi Sahar.
- Day 04: Besisahar to Nagdi.
- Day 05: Nagdi to Jagat.
- Day 06: Jagat to Tal.
- Day 07: Tal to Chame.
- Day 08: Chame to Pisang.
- Day 09: Pisang to Manang.
- Day 10: Manang to rest for acclimatize.
- Day 11: Manang to Yakkharka.
- Day 12: Trek to Throung high camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Throung peak base camp.
- Day 14: Climbing time.
- Day 15: Trek to Muktinath.
- Day 16: Trek to Jomsom.
- Day 17: Fly to Pokhara and continue to Kathmandu.
- Day 18: Free day for you.
- Day 19: Departure.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us