Pisang Peak(6091m / 19983ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationPisang Peak
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonMarch to June & September to December
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- AccomodationThree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationATourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Seen from Pisang the peak rises from yak pastures above the village in a uniform slope to the final summit pyramid, which is an undistinguished snow and ice slope. Looked at from above Ongre, the peak is a little more interesting and can be seen as a curved ridge, with the faces above Pisang being the truncated southern end of the mountain. This is made up of steeply titled rock, the dip slope of which faces the valley and is well seen in this peak and the great rock slabs further down the valley.
The peak obviously has a lot of scope for exploration and pioneering the whole of the western flank, which is guarded by hanging glacier, would appear to offer a considerable challenge, whilst a traverse of the whole summit ridge, which connect to a more northern summit before curving back west looks a superb possibility. Access to the western end of the ridge, however, looks problematical as the ridge as guarded by huge rock slabs, a feature on this side of the valley.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
- Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar.
- Day 04: Besisahar to Nagdi.
- Day 05: Nagdi to Jagat.
- Day 06: Jagat to Tal.
- Day 07: Tal to Chame.
- Day 08: Chame to Upper Pisang.
- Day 09: Upper Pisang to Pisang Base camp.
- Day 10: Acclimatize day.
- Day 11: Pisang BC - High camp.
- Day 12: Rest in high camp.
- Day 13: One extra day.
- Day 14: High camp - Summit & back BC.
- Day 15: Pisang BC - Manang.
- Day 16: Manang rest.
- Day 17: Manang - Thorong Phedi.
- Day 18: Thorong Phedi - Thorong Pass - Muktinath.
- Day 19: Muktinath -Jomsom.
- Day 20: Fly back to Pokhara.
- Day 21: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 22: Explore yourself.
- Day 23: Drive to airport for departure.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us