Naya Kanga Peak Climbing (5844m / 19180ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationNaya Kanga Peak
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonApril to June and September to November
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- AccomodationThree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationATourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Viewed from the hill above Kyangjin Gompa in the Langtang Valley, Naya Kanga is a shapely mountain rising to the west of the Ganja La (5122m/16800ft) which is a popular, although at times difficult, pass giving access to Helambu and the Kathmandu Valley. The normal route of ascent on Naya Kanga is via the North-East Ridge, an aesthetic line on snow and ice, classically alpine in character.
The Langtang valley lies roughly thirty kilometers north of Kathmandu quite close to the border with Tibet. Indeed one of the rewards of gaining the Ganja La of the summit of Naya Kanga is the superb views of peaks close to or in Tiber. The stunning panorama looking north-east over peaks in the Jugal Himal includes Lanshisa Ri (6370m/ 20899ft), Penthang Ri (6836m/ 22428ft), and Pemthang Karpo Ri, or Dome Blanc (6830m/ 22412ft), to Shishapangma (8046m/26398ft) which is the highest peak in Chinese territory and the last of the 8,000metre summits to be climbed.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Details information regarding about the trip for basic preparation and make a permit.
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Syabru besi.
- Day 04: Shyabru besi - Lama Hotel.
- Day 05: Lama Hotel - Langtang.
- Day 06: Langtang - Kyanjing Gompa.
- Day 07: Kyanjing Gompa rest/acclimatization.
- Day 08: Kyanjing Gompa - Naya Kanga Base camp.
- Day 09: Naya Kanga rest in Base camp.
- Day 10: High camp.
- Day 11: Attempt to summit (extra day).
- Day 12: Summit Naya Kanga and back to Base camp.
- Day 13: Base camp - Kyanging Gompa - Langtang village.
- Day 14: Langtang - Lama Hotel.
- Day 15: Lama Hotel - Syabru village.
- Day 16: Shyabru village - Dhunche.
- Day 17: Drive Dunche to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 18: Drive to airport for departure.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us