Himalayan Panorama Tour - 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Activitiessightseeing and cultural tour/Hiking
- Best SeasonAll. Year
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- Accomodation3 to 4 stars hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationAir condition car/Van/Hiace/Jeep/Coster/sutlez bus depending upon group size
Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley/ See the panoramic mountain view from Nagarkot/ Wild life experience in Chitwan.
- Day 01: ARRIVE KATHMANDU. Welcome assistance at the Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day free and at the evening participate at the live cultural programs. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 02: City guided tour in Kathmandu. After breakfast about 9 am, sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath( famous Hindus temple in south Asia, Boudhanath( Biggest Buddhist stupa in the world) Patan city( 16th century royal palace) and Kathmandu City. overnight at the hotel.
- Day 03: After breakfast drive to Chitwan and at the evening participate at the cultural programs. Overnight at the Hotel.
- Day 04: Activities canoe trip at Rapti river/ elephant bathing/ visit Elephant breeding centre/ Elephant safari. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 05: An early morning bird watching trip and after breakfast drive to Pokhara. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 06: Visit Old peace Buddhist stupa and international mountaineering museum. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 07: Drive to Nagarkot for the best panoramic mountain views. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 08: Hiking down to Changu Narayan temple and Visit old city Bhaktapur. Overnight at the hotel
- Day 09: After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure