Yala Peak Climbing (5500m / 18045ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationYala Peak
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonApril to June and September to November
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- AccomodationThree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationATourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Yala is a "trekking peak" in the Langtang Region of Nepal. It is classed as Grade F (facile/easy) on the Alpine Grading system although this can vary by a point or so depending on the snow conditions. In 2003 I would have definitely rated the peak as PD. The peak is seldom climbed in it’s own right, often being used as a warm-up for Naya Kanga on the opposite side of the valley. The summit gives surprisingly good views of Shishapangma if you are lucky enough with the weather. (We weren’t!) This is an excellent peak as a first - in the Himalayas. The route involves a base camp at the end of the trail and a high camp a further half days trek beyond base.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Preparation for trip and make a permit.
- Day 03: Drive to Dhunche (1950m).
- Day 04: Trek to Syabru (2200m).
- Day 05: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m).
- Day 06: Trek to Langtang (3100m).
- Day 07: Trek to Kyangching Gompa (3750m).
- Day 08: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5033m.)
- Day 09: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4800m).
- Day 10: Attempt to summit.
- Day 11: Yala Peak summit (5500m).
- Day 12: Reserve day.
- Day 13: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3050m).
- Day 14: Trek to Syabru (2200m).
- Day 15: Trek to Sing Gompa (3300m).
- Day 16: Trek to Dhunche (1950m).
- Day 17: Dhunche drive back to Kathmandu by bus.
- Day 18: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 19: Transfer to airport to return to home.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us