Tharpu Chuli (5500m / 18045ft)
Group size2 - 15
- DestinationPTharpu Chuli
- ActivitiesPeak Climbing
- Best SeasonMarch to June, September to December
- Starts/EndsKathmandu (Capital of Nepal)
- Accomodationhree nights 3 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan & mountain lodge( Tea-house ) in trekking.
- TransportationTourist Bus (Kathmandu-Kathmandu)
- Meals IncludedBreakfast in Kathmandu / Full board in Trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Join us for this shorter trek into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a spectacular cirque stuck right in the heart of the Annapurna Range surrounded by a collection of Himalayan giants. This is the best trip for climbing a peak in the Himalayas in the shortest amount of time. An excellent introduction to climbing in the Nepal Himalaya. From Kathmandu, we travel to Pokhara by private transportation where the trek begins. Along the trek in we travel through a variety of villages, climates and cultures. A bit shorter than the Circle Annapurna trek, with equally amazing views of Machupachari, Annapurna 1, 2, 3, and 4, Angapurna, and Hiunchuli. While in the Sanctuary we will attempt Tent Peak, a technically easy, yet challenging 19,000 ft. peak. A good choice for those without a full 3 weeks.
- Day 01: Arrival to Nepal & transfer hotel.
- Day 02: Rest and preparation day.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 5-6 hrs.
- Day 04: Drive to Suikhet & trek to Pothana.
- Day 05: Pothana - New bridge.
- Day 06: New Bridge - Khuldighar.
- Day 07: Khuldighar - Himalayan hotel.
- Day 08: Himalayan - Machapuchhere BC.
- Day 09: Machapuchhere BC - Annapurna BC.
- Day 10: Accimatization day.
- Day 11: Annapurna BC - Tharpu Chuli BC.
- Day 12: Tharpu Chuli High.
- Day 13: Attempt to summit.
- Day 14: Tharpu Chuli High - Summit & back to BC.
- Day 15: Base Camp - Machapuchhere.
- Day 16: Machhapuchhre BC - Himalayan.
- Day 17: Himalayan Hotel - Chomorong.
- Day 18: Chomorong - Tadapani.
- Day 19: Tadapani - Ghorepani.
- Day 20: Ghorepani - Birethati.
- Day 21: Birethati - Pokhara.
- Day 22: Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 23: Kathmandu.
Short Description Mode Of The Packages: What Are Included In The Packages?
Welcome dinner in Kathmandu, meals 3 times a day (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) with accommodation in trekking, 3 stars level hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast, Domestic flight tickets with airport tax, all the ground transportation by as per itinerary, an experienced guide and porter and all the necessary permit, please find in details what is included and excluded in the cost as follows:
- All the ground transportation as per itinerary.
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan at 3 stars level.
- Meals 3 times a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trekking and climbing.
- Seasonable local fresh fruits as available.
- Twin sharing comfortable and clean private room during the trek.
- Trip Map.
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax.
- An experienced, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and English-speaking trekking /climbing guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek (2 trekkers:1 porter).
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter.
- All necessary camping gears like two men tent, kitchen tent, kitchen equipment, mattress while climbing period.
- Climbing permit.
- Climbing equipment like ice axe, Ice crew, snow bar, climbing rope.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Four season sleeping bag and down jackets to use for trekking, if necessary.
- Duffel/kit bag( Gift from our company).
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (costs roughly USD 12 to USD 15 per person per day) (Except welcome dinner).
- Normal personal equipment.
- Personal climbing equipment(Joomer, carabiner lock, carabiner unlock, Harnex belt, Eight finger, helmet, gaiters, Boots, crampons).
- Nepal Visa fee (visa charge USD 40 and 4 passport photographs for the visa and permit).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, excess baggage charges)
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry, shower etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section.
Note: For the Most up to date and latest Pricing Please contact us