Booking & Payment Conditions:
Unique Path Trekking & Expedition is a well-known government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. When you confirmed trip, we need photo copy of your passport and 20% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process.
2. Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money grams, or credit card. Please, use any means of transfer according to your convenience.
Our company's bank address for money transfer as follows:
Please use any of following bank accounts for your convenience. Telegraphic transfer to Unique Path Trekking & Expedition.
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER: Unique Path Trekking & Expedition.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 01900177210026
ACCOUNT TYPE: Current
PAYING BANK: Himalayan Bank Limited.
BANK ADDRESS: Karmachari Sanchaya kosh BLDG, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
BANK TELEPHONE NO: 977-1-4250201, 4227749, TLX:2789 HIBA NP
FAX: 977-1 4222800
SWIFT CODE: HIMANPKA
3. Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
4. In addition, payments can be made by Credit Card as well. If you would like to make the payment by Credit Card; please click here. Fill the form in details; scan it and email to us or fax us at our facsimile number ++97714387378. For the payment we only accept Master Card and Visa Card, and 4% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee.
5. After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 20% advance form you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
6. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
7. We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date).
8. Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
9. If you wish to arrange your travel insurance from our Company, we will arrange travel insurance for you.
10. Cancellation by the Client:
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the Client in writing either in written documents or on an email. Cancellation shall valid with approval from the company after receiving document. Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and as a cancellation charge, 20% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance paid.
11. Risk & Liabilities:
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey In this connection, we perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of theirs own policies.
There for Unique Path and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spots.
For Final Booking Form please click here